7 Things About My 7-Year-Old
- She was born with only one kidney and for a while when she was in my womb we didn’t know if she had any kidneys at all. I consider her a miracle.
- Her capacity to love and express that love is truly awe-inspiring. May she never lose the ability to love so abundantly and unabashedly.
- She defaults to kindness and her kindness is not a weakness, it’s a strength. Her kindness is so strong and contagious that if you’re around her long enough you will catch it.
- Her snuggles are THE best and she knows it.
- She’s afraid of bees, spiders and our dark hallway.
- She pronounces the word animals as “aminals” and the day she stops her father and I will be so sad.
- Our family was not complete until she came into it. She brings something to the mix that her father, sister and I really need.
Happy 7th Birthday to My Luna Pie!
San Francisco, CA
RELATED: The Birthday Conversation
I showed you mine, now show me yours.
Share your city/town/suburb/you name it! Think of this as a photography hop that lets you share your part of the world and lets you travel virtually. If you link up, please link back or post the Sundays In My City button either in your post or sidebar to let people know that other bloggers are sharing their communities too. Happy trails!
Let’s travel the world together!