It is no secret that the Universe is abundant. What does seem to be a secret to some is that we are all entitled to that abundance and that there is enough to go around, which is why I am not shy about requesting what I desire. Not only am I not shy about requesting for myself, I am so confident that there is enough of everything to go around that every week I collect wishes for others so that we can collectively ask the Universe to provide.
Here’s what I’m wishing for this week…
Wishes for myself:
- I see what you are doing, Universe. Sending me some challenges, but it’s a’ight. I will keep the faith and believe that everything is gonna be freakin’ PHENOMENAL in the end.
- Oye, mandame mucho dinero.
ALSO READ: Not Everyone Deserves a Treasure
Wishes for others:
- Taca is in danger of blowing a gasket and we can’t have that because gaskets don’t grow on trees. Send her patience, laughter, serenity and acceptance. Oh, and a spare gasket.
- Deborah wants peace to take over her brain and joy to have its way with her heart.
- Sharice is seeking a loving lasting relationship with her significant other.
- Cindy and Robin are both concerned about our friend Ryan and his mother. They are going through trying, painful times. Help them both find peace and comfort. Ryan is a very devoted son. Surround him with love and support.
- Connie is launching some projects in June and she thanks you in advance for how successful they are bound to be.
- Both Laurie and Carolyn are craving covfefe. Aren’t we all? Ladies, since we can’t seem to figure out where to get this illusive je ne sais quoi, I found a recipe for it. Enjoy!
— Smosh (@smosh) May 31, 2017
- Maybelline wants you to remind everyone to notice the beauty that surrounds them. Help us all stop and smell the metaphorical and actual roses in our day-to-day lives.
- Joey is feeling all kinds of grateful because you made his wish come true. Thank you, Universe! Now, set him up to kick ass at his new job.
- Paty’s child is adventuring on her own. Keep her safe roundtrip and send Paty a virtual chill pill so that she isn’t anxious.
- Michele got married and had a whole getting hitched celebration weekend! She wishes she could relive it because it was such a wonderful experience. I thank you for showering my beautiful friend with so much love and support. I am extremely grateful that I was able to witness her joy and speak a little of what my heart feels for her.
- Mari is wishing for blessings and health for everyone who is wishing this week.
- Audrey wants the impossible: no more news about Trump. Since we know this is impossible, I will post a video of pets apologizing for her here. If only humans were this quick to acknowledge when they mess up.
- Andrea is looking to become her own best friend so that she can remind herself that she HAS to be number one in her life. No one else is going to put her first and she should not put anyone before herself and not just now and then…ALL THE TIME. Remind her that it’s actually in the best interest of others if she is her best self and the only way that is going to happen is if she puts herself first.
- Someone I care about very much is going through difficulties in her marriage. She’s not sure what is going to happen or even what she wants to happen, but may compassion and amicability bring about the best for everyone involved.
That’s it for me this week. What are you wishing for?
Here’s some more covfefe madness for you:
Don’t forget to hit the share one of the share button below.