Every week, I put a call out on Facebook for wishes because I believe in the abundance of the Universe and I believe that we are all entitled to that abundance. This week, one of the wishes that came through has left me in tears and really put so many things into perspective. I’ve been wrapped up in a state of “woe is me” because of the things that are missing in my life, but after finding out what one family is going through I realize that I am blessed beyond belief. My heart is aching for people I’ve never met and I’m shedding tears for a little boy that did not get to live for very long. ALWAYS remember to be grateful for what you have even as you wish for what you want.
Here’s what I’m wishing for this week…
Wishes for me:
- I’m just grateful. Keep me grateful, please.
Wishes for others:
- Mari is requesting that you have her daughter’s back, por please.
- Oh Universe, Cinella’s nephew, Alexander, was not meant to be in this world for long. His family needs help financially to cover his funeral costs. Please, please, inspire people to donate to the GoFundMe page that has been set up. Even after the goal is met, please let people give more. Maybe his parents could use any money that is above and beyond what they need to cover the funeral expenses to get grief counseling or whatever they may need.
Image via gofundme
- Lexie is done with her family being sick with a cold that doesn’t seem to want to take a hint and get the heck out of her life.
- Deborah wants health, send her health now and always.
- Can’t say it better than Eileen said it, so I will just let her say it: “I wish that everything aligns and what is meant to be will be. I’m also wishing everyone a fun, safe, and relaxing summer.”
- Kathy’s daughter Kate needs a job like NOW because Kathy is not made of money.
- Donna is doing a rain dance and chant. Her chant goes something like this “Rain. Glorious beautiful wet wet rain.” Make it rain universe. Make it rain dollar bills and actual big raindrops from the heavens.
- Strengthen Lendy’s willpower. Remind her of what her goals are and keep her motivated to achieve them.
That’s it for this week. What are you wishing for?