Every week on Wednesdays, I go on Facebook and collect wishes. Once those wishes are in, I sit at my computer and make wishes for myself and others. It might seem silly to some, but to me it’s a rather healthy way of focusing my thoughts on what I want.
I also happen to be one of those people who believes the Universe is abundant and wants to provide us with all our desires. The problem is that we have a habit of sending the Universe mixed signals by focusing on our worries WAY more than our desires. The Universe can’t tell the difference between worry and prayer and in all its abundance it sends you what it is that you have been focusing on.
Put aside your worries with me and focus on what you want.
Here’s what I’m wishing for this week…
Wishes for myself:
- I want us all to have a brain revolution and realize that we are in charge of our brains and not the other way around.
- I want us all to work on being better people.
- I want us all to realize how incredibly powerful we are and to use that power to create a world that we can be proud of.
Wishes for others:
- Amber has got some t-shirts that are so gangster for sale. Please let them sell like crazy. You can buy these mothas here.
She would also appreciate peace being channeled her hubby’s way.
- Liz is open to any and all good thoughts and prayers that folks would like to share.
- Gino is wishing for universal love, compassion and understanding. Bring it!
- Deborah has a mammogram and cervical biopsy. May her results be all good.
- Leslie would love a well-paying job in cyberspace.
- Todd wants a good run this weekend and peace.
- Heidi would like gun control.
- Andrea agrees with Heidi.
- Eileen would like teachers to have more patience and compassion for all students. She would like them to remember what it was like when they were children and to open their hearts so they can accept and embrace that all children learn differently and that it’s OK.
- Réne would like the Las Vegas shooting to result in sensible gun control laws.
That’s it for me this week. What are you wishing for?
This post is part of the weekly Wednesday Wishes series.