Last year, in honor of Valentine’s Day, I created social media conversation hearts. This year, I turned those hearts into free printable Valentine’s Day cards. I made them with my online valentines in mind (yes, you). I get a lot of love from folks on the internet and since I’m unlikely to mail each and every one of you a card this year, I thought I would show my affection by giving you online cards that you could print out and give to someone else.
There are 5 cards available:
- I “Like” You! Valentine’s Day Card
- I’ll Stumble 4 Ya! Valentine’s Day Card
- Pin Me, I’m Yours! Valentine’s Day Card
- You are so Tweet! Valentine’s Day Card
- Social Media Conversation Hearts (with all of the above) Valentine’s Day Card
To download the card(s) of your choice, just click on one of the links above and a PDF version of the card will magically appear.
Print on regular sized paper (8.5 x 11) and then fold into fourths.
Sending you lots of love. Feel free to share with others! Bonus points if you “Like” it, Stumble it, Pin it, or Tweet it!