- I got the day off from work (PAID!) in honor of Mother’s Day.
- I get to go on a date with my husband to see a play tonight.
- My BIL and his lovely lady-friend are providing childcare.
- My littlest is going to be in her first performance today and I can’t wait to be a proud mami in the audience.
- My brother called me to wish me a happy Mother’s Day (it’s Mother’s Day on May 10th in many Latin American countries), not once, but over and over until I picked up the phone.
- My mother called me to wish me a happy Mother’s Day before I got a chance to call her.
- I am a happy mother.
- I have the most amazing friends on and off-line. No, really, I do!
- Things are getting better and better in ways I couldn’t have even imagined for myself.
- I took myself on a shopping spree.
- I was able to afford to take myself on a shopping spree for the first time in a very long time.
- My shopping spree included gifts for my family.
- I’m able to give my kids and my husband unexpected gifts.
- I’m happy and I feel it in my chest.
That’s what’s going on with me. I hope you have much to be happy for as well. I’m sending you positive vibes and much love.
And now your Friday Fortune Cookie
(don’t forget to add “in bed” at the end, if you are so inclined):
Have you exercised your happiness today?
Hosted by Mrs. 4444