Oh my goose-ness, guys! Time just keeps on flying by, doesn’t it? This Friday marks a very momentous moment in my life as a mami. My eldest, Put Pie, is done with kindergarten. How did that happen and why does the thought of it make me want to cry?
I started this blog when Put Pie was 7-months old. You can actually blame her for this blog because it is all her fault. I don’t think I would have ever become a blogger or full-time writer if it weren’t for her. She was so sweet and beautiful at 7-months, but she wouldn’t laugh at my jokes. It’s like my sense of humor was totally over her head, so I opened my laptop and started a blog.
Fast forward to the present. My eldest is done with kindergarten and she has managed to teach me so much and turn me into things I never thoought I could be like:
- She taught me how to be a mother.
- I love her so much that even though I swore I would only have one child at the most, she made me realize I wanted two.
- She turned me into a blogger.
- She opened up an entirely new career as a writer for me because I wanted to be able to work from home doing something that I love.
Gosh darn it if this kid hasn’t made me into a better person and made my life better than ever. I love her!
So that my inter-peeps is what is going on in my personal life.
As for my work life, here are a few pieces I wrote at MamásLatinas that I would love for you to check out:
- This 6-year-old was able to fight off a kidnapper and I think he is awesome.
- This chubby dancing baby has got moves you will want to steal.
Let me know what you’ve been up to.
And now your Friday Fortune Cookie
(don’t forget to add “in bed” at the end, if you are so inclined):
Before you know it, the whole thing is over.
Hosted by Mrs. 4444