I woke up this morning to terrible news of more shootings in what feels like a recurring nightmare. It’s heartbreaking to see how cruel we can be to each other. It’s important that we take note of the atrocities that happen, but we cannot let them crush our souls. We cannot let ourselves believe that violence and hate are the norm or that innocent people get shot in this world as a matter of course and that we can’t do a damn thing about it.
We are not powerless. Our power lies in our intent. If we intend to live in a world that is peaceful and loving, that world WILL come about as soon as that intention reaches a majority tipping point. This is why I believe in communicating with the Universe and wishing for the things that I want. Those wishes are intentions and the Universe is receptive and giving. Help me wish for a better world and for a better life for each and every one of us.
Here’s what I’m wishing for this week…
Wishes for myself:
- First a thank you for getting some much awaited for funds to me, followed by a request for more.
- Please help anyone affected by the shootings in Alexandria, Virginia and San Francisco, California. Help them cope, help them find comfort, help them however they may need it.
Wishes for others:
- Chuck is asking for an end to violence committed in the name of “beliefs.”
- Ariana is asking for lots and lots of peace.
- Pattie is stunned and appalled by so many senseless shootings and wants them to STOP.
- Amber would like the words to flow effortlessly through her and for grace, always for grace.
- Can Connie get a good long vacation on a beach with drinks, rest and relaxation included?
- Sili is undergoing surgery on Friday. Send her and her caregivers rays of healing. Take care of her during and after. Help her get to wonderful as smoothly and quickly as possible.
- Andrea would like you to add her positive energy to the rays of healing being sent Sili’s way.
- Mar is chanting and yearning for love in the community and Universe.
- Eileen is channeling positive energy and blessings for all.
- Donna “would like people to lower their voices and anger levels and just let one another talk.” Maybe then we could all really listen to each other.
- Please keep Deborah safe, comfortable and healthy as she travels to her father who will be celebrating his 94th birthday while she’s there. Also, help her father absorb all the love that she has for him.
- Sharice is waiting on a payment. Can you expedite that sucka?
That’s it for me this week. What are you wishing for?
Before you go, consider sharing this post via one of the buttons below to help charge the power of these intentions.