Are you ready to get your wish on? I know I am so let’s get it on (shout out to Marvin Gaye).
Here’s what I’m wishing for…
Wishes for myself:
- As you know, Universe, I put myself on a shop my closet exclusively challenge this year. May was designated as the month that I could buy myself a few pieces of clothing/shoes in honor of Mother’s Day and my birthday. I thank you for the lovely pieces I’ve already gifted myself and I ask that you provide the means for me to buy these Dansko Sable Black Tumbled Leather wedges before the month is over. I want them!!!
I realize that at $195 they are pricey, but LOOK at them. I get the vapors and have to fan myself every time I catch a glimpse of them. Plus, they will go so well with the new additions to my wardrobe.
Wishes for others:
- Amber is seeking clarity as well as prosperity for pitches/ideas she’s put out into the Opportunity-sphere. Also, give her gentle reminders to be kind and gracious even when she wants to slap a bitch.
- Taca seems to think she’s misplaced her inspiration. Have you seen it? Send it back with a renewed dose of passion, please.
- Lendy is road trippin’ to SoCal in order to surprise her mama. Keep an eye on her while she’s traveling to and fro.
- Sheila wants impeachment. Let me spell it out for you just in case you don’t understand her accent: I-M-P-E-A-C-H-M-E-N-T. I’m kidding about the accent part, but not about the impeachment.
- Dude, it seems that Claire’s inspiration is on a bender with Taca’s inspiration. Send them both back to where they belong.
- Ruby has so much excitement, enthusiasm and skills to offer as a school counselor in the district she graduated from. She’s applying for what she considers to be her dream job. You know what to do, Universe.
- Sili is looking forward to a peaceful end of the school year with a less than peaceful teacher. Blow some peace in the direction of both Sili and the teacher.
- Kelly wants you to keep her, her friends and family healthy to the max, por please.
- Sheryl is in the process of healing, but it’s a long process. Send her reminders to stay positive. When her focus strays, bring her back gently. Sprinkle extra scoops of overflowing positivity in her direction now and always.
That’s it for me this week. What are you wishing for?