Even when you wish for what you don’t have, be grateful for what you do have. Today, I am so very grateful for all that I have and I hope that you have much to be grateful for as well. Even so, there is nothing wrong with asking the Universe to grant you some wishes.
Here’s what I’m wishing for this week…
Wishes for myself:
- My mother is visiting. Please help me be patient, kind and a good host. If I start acting like a butt-face, remind me to knock it off.
- A very wonderful person was in a skateboarding accident. He is in an induced coma and has a brain injury. Please help him and his family. He is such a kind, enthusiastic and wonderful person. We’re fortunate to have him as a neighbor and he’s been the coach at my daughters’ school. Please, give him his life back. Please, take care of his little boy and his wife.
Wishes for others:
- Sharice welcomes success in her business and relationship.
- Todd would like next week to be the last week that we ever have to see Trump.
- Lorraine’s bunion is being a pain. Can you make it chill, please?
- Deborah has been dealing with road blocks getting in the way of her knee replacement surgery. Clear the path for her and make the surgery go exceedingly well.
- Diane (soon to be Mrs. Wilson if you’re nasty) is worried about her dog Timmy. He hurt himself, maybe a slipped disc. Help him recover and ease any discomfort he may be experiencing.
- Heather, Paula and Bryanne want Trump to be impeached. Me too.
- Edith’s 12-year-old pug is not doing well. Her hubby wants her to put him to sleep (the dog, not the husband), but Edith doesn’t “have the courage” to do it. She’s wishing for health for the dog or courage to do what needs to be done. I wish serenity and comfort for her and the dog.
- Connie would like more healing and for a certain door to open so wide it flies off its hinges.
- Morena wants you to give her friend emotional strength and fill her with the certainty that she will heal.
- Emily is wishing for Coach Anthony’s recovery. I’m wishing for that with all my heart. I would also like to wish for something wonderful for Emily. She always goes above and beyond, I would like her to go above and beyond for herself as well. Treat yourself to something nice, Emily.
- Laura wants a new job for her beloved.
- Jessa’s beloved could use a new job too.
- Eileen and her fams are hittin’ the road to visit special family members. Keep them safe, let them have lots of fun and help them create incredible memories.
- I like the way that Laurie phrased her wish so I’m just gonna copy and paste: “I wish someone would put Donald Trump on Mount Rushmore. Not his carved image. Him. Bodily. Leave him there so we don’t have to listen to him.”
- Ruby wants to make the CBEST exam her b!tch.
- Mari, would like you to hold a mirror up to people who take advantage of others. Hold that mirror up to their faces and let them reflect on how their actions affect others and how in the end we are all connected so when they take advantage of others, they’re not really doing themselves any favors.
- Neyssa is requesting an improvement in her health and a farewell to headaches.
- Kim would like five minutes of sanity and is so desperate for it that she would settle for 2.5 minutes. Be a doll and send her SANITY, a break and some time to destress like NOW.
That’s it for me this week. What are you wishing for?