Some people think that wishing is pointless or a copout. I like to think of it as planning with a conspiring Universe. It’s a good way of touching base and figuring out what it is that you want.
Here’s what I’m wishing for this week…
Wishes for myself:
- Please bring an end to the fires in California without any more loss of life and help all those who have been affected.
- What the hell is going on with the cars in my life? First my parked car gets hit hard and crumples in places that shouldn’t be crumpled. The woman who hit it has insurance and they have assumed liability, but who knows how long it will be until I get my car back, if I get my car back. Then today I was driving my husband’s car and pushed the brake only to have the car accelerate. I sh!t you not that it was one of the scariest things that has ever happened to me and NO, I did not have my foot on the gas. I had my foot on the brake and the car was accelerating. I had to turn the car off, put it in park and pull the handbrake to come to a full stop. The girls were in the car with me and THANK goodness there were no other cars on the road. I was able to get the car parked because there was a big swath of empty space to coast into. I don’t know what the heck is going on, but please help us get everything fixed and put us in safe cars soon. I’m tired and I can’t take this ish anymore.
Wishes for others:
- Todd, Taca, Stephanie, Wendy, JusTina, Réne, Jessa, Amber and Maureen are all wishing for rain in California to help put an end to these raging fires that are consuming Northern California. Aside from rain, please no more fire-related deaths and help those who have been displaced find shelter, food, comfort and anything else they may need.
- Sharice would like to remind you to send her business success, Universe.
- Mari wants good news for ALL. After so much devastation and bad news from Puerto Rico, Mexico, Las Vegas, Southern California, Napa…a break from natural disasters would be very welcome.
- Connie’s got a new job and she intends to bring her A-game. Help everything go smoothly.
- Jessa’s husband has been dealing with health issues for months and it appears that a diagnosis, albeit scary, is on the way that may actually be able to fix his long list of issues. Her ultimate wish is that he feels better. If that means removing a pituitary tumor, then so be it. Universe, I miss my Jessa SO much, keep her healthy, safe and happy for me, please.
- Kristina wants more work opportunities and checks that are due to her to hurry the hell up.
- Eileen wants to walk into that room tomorrow and be the chosen one. You know what she’s talking about even if we don’t and really that’s all that matters.
- Traci wants that contract to go through.
- Johanna would like a ray of hope to shine on her beloved Puerto Rico and all the people there.
- Lorraine simply wants to survive her kids’ teenage years without losing
- Lendy’s wishing made me cry and I’m crying again because I think she is so right. I’m just going to copy and paste what she wrote because it’s perfect: “✨Wishes for us humans take better care of Mother Earth 🌏
✨Wishes for all of us to be better neighbors on a day to day. All of the devastations are making me realize how important it is to be a good neighbor & get to know them. In times of peril it’s those in your immediate vicinity that may knock on your door & say Hey we need to evacuate!
✨Wishes for women & girls to know our worth!”
- Lendy’s wish really resonated with my prima Ann as well and she’s wishing for the same.
- Tracey would like for all of her wishes to come true. I want that for her too.
- Migdalia wants her youngest’s test results to come back as being benign.
- Pauline is open for business, please send her a remote job or anchor clients that will bring in much needed income to take care of some things that need taking care of. She needs to work from home because she’s gotta be there for her special needs child.
- Amber wants the clouds to disperse from her mind so that she can get organized and get sh!t done. Also, could you kick her husband’s stress to the curb? Just don’t kick it into one of my cars because enough already.
That’s it for me this week. What are you wishing for?