Money doesn’t grow on trees, but wishes can. I know because there is a tree in San Francisco that is covered in wishes and you KNOW I love that tree. Wishes are my jam. I believe in the power of voicing your wishes and that’s why every Wednesday I put in a wish order with the Universe.
Here’s what I’m wishing for this week…
Wishes for myself:
- I’ve been lacking inspiration as of late. Inspire me. Fill me with ideas and the desire to follow through on those ideas.
- $$$$ Send it! $$$$
Wishes for others:
- Connie is vaguebooking her wishes, but I have a feeling that you know exactly what she’s wishing for. Universe, she wants “this week’s blessings to become long term and multiply.”
- Paty wants to see me soon again. I’m down with that.
- Sonia is requesting peace, prosperity and pleasure for her daughter’s family in their new home.
- Mari wants blessings to multiply as well and she’s up for seeing me again soon. I’m amenable to all of that.
- Elaina is asking for the successful launching of “2 teenage boys into the world as healthy, happy, humans who contribute to the world.” She’d rather they not live in her basement until they are 40. I don’t know, Elaina. If your basement is nice, you might be tempting fate. Muck it up a bit so they don’t get any ideas.
- Send Richard some physical love. The Olivia Newton-John kind, I think.
- Eileen wants all of her friends and family to have their wishes come true. I want her wishes to come true as well.
- Cat doesn’t want her friends to feel alone during what is a difficult time and “for Henri, Carl’s husband to know he is loved and supported and for him to find peace with his new life.”
That’s it for me this week. What are you wishing for?