So check it out, here’s what you get with the new GoPhone U.S., Mexico and Canada Plan:
- Unlimited texting to and from Mexico and Canada
- Calling to and roaming in Mexico and Canada for $0.01 per minute
- U.S. nationwide unlimited talk, text and data usage with 1 GB at high speeds**
**Data usage exceeding the high-speed allowance will result in a reduced data speed of up to 128 Kbps for the rest of your 30-day term. Actual speeds vary by device and location.
Also, if you are interested in the plan and need a phone, from now until February 28 AT&T is offering the following deals:
- GoPhone 4G LTE smartphones on sale starting at $69.99
- GoPhone 4G smartphones starting at $49.99
I’m excited because I’m going to get a chance to try the plan out for myself and let you know what I think about it. I have family in Mexico and this will make it so that I can keep in touch during the holidays without thinking twice about it.
It seems like a great plan for:
- People who don’t want a contract, but want to stay connected with a smartphone.
- Don’t want to deal with crazy overage fees.
- Have loved ones across the southern or northern border.
- Find themselves traveling across those borders and needing to use their phone.
I know a lot of folks and have a lot of relatives that this plan would be great for.
*Disclosure: This post is sponsored. All products mentioned and reviewed on this page are compliments of AT&T. All opinions of the products are my own.