Do you know the game two truths and a lie? It’s a really fun game where you tell two truths and one lie about yourself. You want to make it hard for people to be able to tell what the lie is. I’ve played it in theater classes and love it; it’s a great ice-breaker. Early into my blogging career (yes, I’m calling it a career), I played two truths and a lie because Mrs. 4444 reminded me of this great game and I think it’s about time we play again.
I’ll do 2 sets of the game.
Instructions: Choose which one of the three statements (in each set) you think is a lie.
Set A (The Celebrity Game):
- I used to work at Crabtree and Evelyn and Drew Barrymore wanted to buy a picture frame, but when she pulled out her checkbook and had no ID, I told her I couldn’t take her check.
- I served George Lucas a non-alcoholic drink at a theater. He didn’t tip.
- I help Matthew McConaughey pick out a shirt at a department store, which is weird because he hardly wears them.
Set B (The Name Game):
- My middle name is Felicia.
- I don’t have a middle name.
- I have 2 last names.
I will put the answers (or what the lie is in each set at the end of this post), but you should guess in the comments before you look at the answers.
Wanna play along? Leave your two truths and a lie in the comments section and I’ll send you an email telling you which one I think is the lie. You can then let me know if I’m wrong or right.
And now your Friday Fortune Cookie
(don’t forget to add “in bed” at the end, if you are so inclined):
Hosted by Mrs. 4444
Answers…Set A (#3 is the lie) Set B (#1 is the lie)