Yesterday as we sat at the table having dinner my husband said, “Yay, tomorrow is Wednesday. I like it when I get to Wednesday.” I like Wednesdays too because it’s when I make my Wednesday Wishes. Wednesdays have become my time to reflect on what it is that I would like and also send some positive wishes in other people’s direction. I know the Universe is abundant so I have no problem asking for some of that abundance. Please join me.
What I’m wishing for this week…
- I’d like to be kinder to myself. I’d like to look at pictures of myself without instantly searching for my flaws. I’d like to make mistakes without beating myself up over them afterward. In general, I would like to be nicer to me.
- Money, pleae. A constant bucketload of money being dumped in my direction would be much appreciated.
- Mario would like the “strength to carry on” despite difficulties that leave him drained. Universe, aside from helping him tap into that strength I already know he has, please help him remember that EVERYTHING is temporary.
- Will is feeling sassy and would like “An act of God that would obliterate every single corporate sponsored ‘politician’ at the DNC. Oh, also a sweet career gig that will sustain my ass through what promises to be a truly hellish next 4 years ?.” I’m all for sustaining his ass, so help him out.
- Paty has an insurance issue she would like solved right quick and smoothly, por please.
- Connie has a big presentation. She is requesting “cool nerves and a brain that remembers the good points.” The truth is that I know SHE’S GOT THIS!
- Traci is grateful because her family’s loan was approved and they should close on their new home in 14 days. Thank you for helping her wishes come true. You da best, Universe!
That’s it for me this week. What are you wishing for?