Hello and HAPPY NEW YEAR! This is my first Wednesday wishes post of the year and I’m excited, so let’s get the wishin’ on.
Here’s what I’m wishing for this week…
- I really want the four of us (hubby, the girls and myself) to go to Hawaii in August for a wedding and for Hawaii. Please, please help make this a reality. Send money, send opportunities. Get us to Hawaii.
- Traci wants everyone’s wishes to come true. I’m wishing her health, joy and smooth sailing.
- Teri wants to see her grandchildren and shower them with love. Make it happen.
- Richard was wishing for a productive day. Did it happen? The suspense is killing me.
- Taca is wishing for a good night’s sleep for her and her husband. Also, she is wishing for the comfort and safety of anyone without a home. It’s been raining and raining and so many don’t have a roof over their heads.
- Mari has been nursing a cold and she’s ready for it to go on and git! She is also wishing that her friend Shellie, who is battling cancer, feels less pain and has more energy to fight the disease.
- Bianca is wishing that plans, goals, and hopes for 2017 stay on track and end with success.
- Paty would be grateful for an environment that is more conducive to our mental health because “the better we feel, the better we can work for what is important for each of us and as a community.”
That’s it for me this week. What are you wishing for?