I think we often forget that we’re all in this together. We think that we have to make it on our own or that other people can get in our way, but that, my dears, is fallacious. Not only are we all in this together, we actually can’t do it alone. This unity is why I like to write about my wishes as well as the wishes of others because I know that even when I’m asking the Universe to make my wishes come true, it is actually other people who will help my wishes come true. I want to be the kind of person that helps the wishes of other people come true, don’t you?
Here’s what I’m wishing for this week…
Wishes for myself:
- Keep me focused on the things that REALLY matter to me. For example, remind me not to spend money on inconsequential things when that money could be better used for matters of consequence.
- Help this entire world focus on love and life. Help us grow our love for each other so that we do a better job of preserving and honoring all of our lives.
Wishes for others:
- Deborah has to go in for another MRI. She found the experience of the first one rather disconcerting and is not particularly looking forward to doing it all over. Please help keep her calm and relaxed. Remind her to focus on her breath so that she can get through it one breath at a time. Also, may the MRI provide all the information that is needed so that she doesn’t have to do it again.
- Eileen is keeping Abigail in her thoughts. Please do the same, Universe. Send Abigail all that she needs.
- Universe, clearly you have a wicked sense of humor because Jessa was hoping that you would encourage her son to stop declaring he is a cat in order to avoid swim lessons and that kid is still all “meow, meow.” I think what Jessa forgot is that Axel, her son, has to want to stop being a cat or you can’t do anything about it. Sorry, Jessa, perhaps you need to stock up on kitty litter and cat food to discourage the cat in your son because EWWW, but then again he might be perfectly OK using a litter box and that would just make things more difficult for you. Oh, well, forget about the cat situation and send much love to Jessa’s grandfather-in-law who is celebrating his 102nd birthday.
- Audrey is hoping that you could somehow keep her Goddaughter-in-law pregnant for a few more days because there are some big plans that Audrey and her Goddaughter-in-law’s parents have in the works. Above all else, please let the delivery go smoothly.
- Mari is requesting more writing and sponsored opportunities for all her social media friends who could use the additional income.
- Mar is on the same wavelength as Mari and would love to be a part of all the opportunities you will be raining down on all us social media/blogging folks.
- Leslie is getting ready for what is to be her family’s “first” real vacation in 13 years. They’re headed to the beach and she starting to get anxious. Please let everything go smoothly and make it such a wonderful experience for everyone that one day they will all fondly remember this as one of the greatest vacations EVER. Oh and about that anticipated Amazon order, could you pretty please have it delivered BEFORE they leave for their trip?
- Irma would love a sign that she’s on the right path. Send her a sign and also remind her to trust her instincts along the way.
- Kelly wants her uncle’s post-chemo scans to come back clean. Please and thank you.
That’s it for me this week.