Brought to you by BRITAX
I blinked and the next thing I know summer is almost over. I’m particularly sad to see this summer go because in two weeks my eldest will start kindergarten. What happened you guys, I swear I just had her?
So this summer we’ve done what many would consider nothing special because we didn’t fly to Bora Bora or hire Dora for an outdoor party, but nonetheless it’s been a beautiful summer filled with special moments for us.
- We blew bubbles and chased them.
- We stayed up too late and paid very little attention to the movies we watched on TV because we were too busy playing or talking to each other.
- We laughed at knock knock jokes you would probably think were dumb.
- We drove to see relatives just because we needed the love that only relatives can give.
- We got in the car, children strapped into their BRITAX car seats, and parents buckled up with no idea where we were going and ended up in beautiful places.
- We enjoyed every single minute together even when we got on each other’s nerves.
- We almost melted on the 4th of July because it was just too hot where we went.
- We told each other, “I love you” for no reason at all other than we love each other.
- We acted like fools and danced in stores that were playing music we like.
- We whispered secrets in each other’s ears right before bed.
- We did not sleep enough, but we had more than enough fun.
Peace, love, and keep your kids safe!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I am a Britax Latina Advisory Board Member and Blogger. As always, all opinions, ideas, and stories are my own.