I wish regularly because it helps me focus on what I want and once I know what I want it becomes difficult not to strive toward it.
Then there’s how the Universe conspires to make wishes come true. The thing is the Universe doesn’t know the difference between your wishes and your worries. Sometimes you spend so much time focused on and talking about your worries that the Universe hears that WAY louder than any of your wishes. Next thing you know the Universe sends you exactly what you did not want.
Worry Less, Wish More
The simple solution to the Universe’s lack of distinction is to spend less time worrying and more time wishing! Now, wish with me.
Wishes for myself:
- My palms have been itching like mad and you know I believe that means that money is headed my way. I thank you in advance, Universe. Cha-ching!
- Patience, please. I’m working on lowering my meds and I notice that with the latest decrease I find myself being grouchier. I want to work through this and breath my way out as opposed to going back up dosage-wise.
Wishes for others:
- I have a friend who is auditioning for a part she would be great in. Please make it so that she rocks her audition. I know she will. Help her have FUN with it.
- Sharice desires exponential financial abundance. Send her double, then quadruple, then whatever is next, I’m not a mathematician.
- Mari has a book event tonight. Have it be wonderful and let her sparkle.
- Paty wants a smooth green card renewal process. Like buttah, please!
- Send Carolyn good health and healthy chuckles.
- Cat needs a break from deaths, please. Send her many blissful moments and help her heal.
That’s it for me this week. What are you wishing for?