You know the story, myth, fable or whatever you want to call it about how if you find a genie lamp and rub it to let the genie out, you’ll get three wishes and you can’t wish for more wishes? Yeah, well fortunately the Universe is not like that. You don’t have to find a lamp, you don’t have to rub anything (unless you want to) and you can make as many wishes as you want. There is a catch, of course. All of your wishes will not come true, but those that are truly in keeping with who you are will and in your lifetime the Universe will grant you WAY more than three wishes. It is clear that the Universe has a better track record at granting wishes than a genie, so screw rubbing the lamp and embrace the Universe instead.
What do you say we make some wishes?
Here’s what I’m wishing for this week…
Wishes for myself:
- I want both of my daughters to have a great school year full of learning, challenges, growth and lots of fun.
- Please help me use the time that the girls are in school wisely, Universe, so that I can make a lot of money.
Wishes for others:
- Todd wants to get into his race this weekend and would like to see 45 trip and fall off stage.
- Amber is looking for more work with continued flexibility.
- Jacquie would love clarity and abundance.
- Please spare Juan’s house from the flames in Oregon. Keep everyone safe and help firefighters extinguish the blaze as quickly as possible.
- Carolina dreams of more acceptance, engagement and understanding of the immigrant community.
- Carolyn wants Powerball winnings that are much bigger than $8. Add like maybe six zeros.
- Send Eileen steady income so that she can contribute financially to her household. Keep the financial flow coming her way.
- Kristina desires more work and travel opportunities.
- Audrey would like 45 to shut his so called mouth.
- Make it so that Lexi’s surgery on Friday goes phenomenally well so that she can find her way to all better.
- Oscar-doodle starts 1st grade on Monday. May he have a great first day and a fantastic school year.
- Send Sonia mucho health and tons of dinero for a full on vacation.
That’s it for me this week. What are you wishing for?