Latinos, like bloggers, are a diverse and eclectic group. One of us certainly can not speak for all of us. Our strength and beauty is in our diversity. As a Latina and a blogger I would love to attend Hispanicize 2012. Why? Because it would be a great opportunity to mingle with Latino trendsetters in social media, public relations, advertising, media and filmmaking. Plus, I’m pretty sure I would be one of the only attendees representing the paper-bag-wearing contingent. So it is with great excitement during this election year that I announce my candidacy to be the official Latina Mom Bloggers Correspondent for Hispanicize 2012!
If I win, I promise:
- To keep you updated on what’s going on at Hispanicize 2012 regardless of whether you are Latino or not, because news is news and it’s valuable to all of us.
- Make you laugh at least once during my coverage.
- Represent all paper-bag-lovers with dignity.
- Show my actual face to the conference attendees.
- Have the time of my life.
Disclosure: This post is my entry for a chance to win Latina Mom Bloggers’ Hispanicize 2012 All Access Sponsorship. Wish me luck!