“Why not pray?” someone asked on Facebook when I put out a call for wishes and my friend Sabz responded with, “Why not do both? Nothing wrong with wishing and praying.” Agreed. Or why not let me call it wishing and you can call it praying? Honestly, it’s the same thing. It’s all about putting it out in the Universe and believing that it makes a difference to actually ask for what you want. If you’re getting hung up on the word choice, you’re missing the point.
Here’s what I’m wishing for this week…
Wishes for myself:
- Something funky is going on with my throat. Get the funk outta my throat, get the funk outta my throat.
- I have really great friends, please help me be a great friend to them.
ALSO READ: Things Lucky Store in San Francisco
Wishes for others:
- Please send Abby the means to pay for a very important bill by Saturday.
- Lorraine is wishing that I get a gig that she recommended me for and I’m so down with that!
- Sabz was channeling calm and confidence vibes to her hubby today while he interviewed for a new job. Help him on his way to fantastic employment.
- Send Sheryl positivity, confidence and motivation to make her life and home open to two new kitties. When she’s ready send her the kitties that are meant to be hers.
- Mar is open to wisdom and harmony as well as blessings for all.
- Martha is having difficulty sorting out her financial woes, please take over and find a solution. Time is of the essence.
- Mari is all for me getting the gig that Lorraine recommended me for and you already know how I feel about financial and creative abundance being sent my way.
- Eileen can’t get too specific about her wish, but basically she wants serenity to accept whatever will be and to have the patience and trust to know and believe that things will turn out the way they should.
That’s it for me this week. What are you wishing and praying for?
Hit one of the share buttons before you go, por please and thank you.