I make wishes because I want ALL THE THINGS. I want to grow, I want to have, I want to be, I want it all and I don’t feel the least bit guilty about it because I can have ALL THE THINGS that I want and there will still be plenty for everyone else who wants their own version of ALL THE THINGS. It’s always been that way and it will always be that way. We are never in competition with each other, there is not a limited amount of health, wealth, love, creativity, inspiration or anything good and if you’ve been led to believe that, you need to let go of those thoughts of scarcity because they are quite simply wrong.
On Wednesdays, I’ve made it a practice to wish in writing. I wish for myself and I wish on behalf of others, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t wish ALL THE TIME. I’m always wishing, desiring and–with the power of thought–letting the Universe know what it is that I want. I smile when I wish because I let myself feel the gratitude of already having what it is that I am wishing for. I don’t need to hope for my wishes to come true because I believe that the wishes I make that are in keeping with the true purpose of my life WILL come true. Imma make ’em come true.
Now, wish with me.
Here’s what I’m wishing for this week…
Wishes for myself:
- I’ve been keeping my distance from the news because OMAIGA the stuff being reported is horrendous and I just can’t. I’m looking away because I don’t want the horrors to take up more space in my life or thoughts than the beautiful things that are also happening in this world. That doesn’t mean that I’m callous or blind, it just means that I don’t need to know or see certain details to be aware that our collective humanity really needs to manifest kindness, joy and love. I will help spread and share the good. Please let us all focus and be appreciative of all the good that surrounds. What we pay attention to has a way of growing.
Wishes for others:
- Universe, send rays of healing energy to Lorraine. Let every breath she takes be filled with health and strength. Tell bronchitis to take a hike.
- Meryland has put out the welcome mat for financially beneficial and personally rewarding business opportunities.
- Richard wants “okay-ness,” but I want more for him. Send him HELL-YEAH-NESS.
- Kelly’s mother is recuperating from surgery. Help her get to strong and healthy pronto, please.
- Edith thanks you in advance for the good health she is asking for.
- Sonia is receptive to receiving mental and physical energy.
- Bradi had a baby today and Sandy is wishing her a speedy recovery from a c-section. I wish the entire family love, patience and ridiculous amounts of joy.
- Amber’s been putting in the effort: creating proposals and following up on leads. Now, it’s time to make sh!t happen, Universe. I know you will. It’s on it’s way, Amber. Don’t doubt. BELIEVE.
That’s it for me this week. What are you wishing for?