Sometimes it’s easy to forget that the success of others takes nothing away from you, that success is not in limited supply.
What’s the definition of success? You tell me. Success is different for everyone.
To me success means:
- Having all of my family’s basic needs (i.e. food, shelter, clothing, health) met.
- Living a creative life.
- Loving and being loved.
- Always learning something new.
- Being proud of the choices I make.
- Being grateful for what I have.
- Never giving up.
- Striving to be better.
- Allowing myself to fail because success is never really instant.