10. He thinks any post that mentions “penis” is funny.
9. He gets mad that you don’t think all of his ideas are post-worthy.
8. He doesn’t read your blog.
7. When you ask him why he doesn’t read your blog he says, “I already know what you think”.
6. Sometimes his ideas are actually good like “Bobby Brown: The Musical” and then for weeks he won’t stop telling you what a good blogger he would make.
5. You posted a video that he suggested once and it was the only post you didn’t get one single comment on because the video was far too long for anyone to actually watch.
4. He doesn’t laugh when you read him some of your funniest posts.
3. He doesn’t cry when you read him some of your saddest posts. (That’s probably a good thing, but still you want a reaction.)
2. He doesn’t even know they are called “posts”.
And the #1 reason why you shouldn’t let you husband choose your blog topics…
You will get sick of hearing him say, “You should blog that!”