Wonderful wishers of the world UNITE! Let’s pause a moment and make some Wednesday Wishes. The Universe is abundant and there is no shame in asking for some of that abundance to come our way.
Here’s what I’m wishing for this week…
- I’m feeling down, down, down. The politics of the day are wearing me down and causing me much worry. Please help us find a way to better. Help us all.
ALSO READ: Keep Your Hands off My Maracas
- Will’s got a BART Train Operator’s exam coming up. May he pass with the proverbial flying colors that everyone invokes at times like this.
- Lorraine is wishing for the recovery of all of her friends who have cancer.
- Claire is wishing for a long and fulfilling life for her brand new nephew.
- Martha’s 92-year-old mother is recovering from an illness that landed her in the hospital. She’s back home, but she is weak and frail. Help her continue to recover and send Martha some peace from worry as well.
- Audrey is wishing for peace and calm after November 8th. For all our sakes, please, please send peace.
- May Leslie’s new cookbook, “Taquería Tacos” sell like “pan caliente.” For those of you reading, Leslie is a phenomenal cook. Please consider buying her cookbook for yourself or as a gift for a taco-lover in your life.
- Ian is wishing for smoothly safe weekend travels and a rockin’ good time full of “wedding awesomeness.”
- Cyndy’s father, who is 79, is having a biopsy for a lump in his lungs. She’s wishing that it isn’t cancer, but acknowledges that he’s been a long-time smoker. She hopes that whatever fate her family ends up facing, that her father will handle it as well as possible and spare her mother any grief. Please keep the love in this family flowing. May they find strength in each other. Also, please send Cyndy some serenity. She’s having a hard time dealing with her parents’ mortality.
- Paty has been hectically planning for a school-related camping trip that is going down this weekend. Let the trip be safe, sound, fun and done without a hitch. She’s also wishing on behalf of anyone who is struggling with their health.
- Chantilly is bursting with creative energy that she would like the time and focus to channel into getting things done and implemented that will help her up her game in 2017. She’s also sending wishes for abundance to all the women in her life hustling in order to get beyond living paycheck to paycheck.
- Sharan’s friend posted: “wishing everyone could be nicer to each other and less butt hurt about themselves.” I think that sounds like a brilliant plan. Bring it!
That’s it for me this week. What are you wishing for?