It’s that time of the week when I make Wednesday Wishes to manifest abundance in my life and the lives of others. I know the Universe is abundant because it has given me so much and sometimes it feels like all I have to do is ask.
Here’s what I’m wishing for this week…
- Incredible amazing opportunities have been presenting themselves in my life. Like POW! I know it’s because I’ve asked for them (and worked for them), but you know what they say…be careful what you wish for because you just might get it…Please, give me the courage to get past my fears and say YES to all of it! Thank you.
- I’m still being consistent about exercising. I feel myself getting stronger and to the point where I actually crave exercise. Let’s keep this trend going, shall we?
ALSO READ: Second-Hand Farts
- This one is so exciting and wonderful. A few weeks back I wished that a friend would make progress on his journey to adopt and the progress is HAPPENING! The children are being placed with him in a foster to adopt situation. Please, pretty please let everything continue to go smoothly so that the adoption happens without a glitch.
- My buddy Lorraine wrote down her wish and doesn’t really want to tell me what it is, but she told you so can you please make it happen? As you know she is pretty awesome and I’m sure her wish is in keeping with her awesomeness.
- Cinella is having a birthday and birthday wishes are extra special. I join her in wishing that she steps out of her comfort zone and embraces her metaphorical huevos and ganas to be the bestest most undaunted version of herself.
- Can we get Carla and her daughters to Disney? Let’s get some financially beneficial opps flowing her way so that she can make it happen. She’s got skills, talent and the drive.
- Silvia would love piano and violin lessons for her kids and the world always needs more music so this is a win-win kind of thing for everyone.
- Mari wants to stay positive and grateful no matter what. From where I stand she already radiates positivity and gratitude.
- Liz Beth’s cousin is having a double mastectomy and we want the operation to be successful, the recovery to be as easy as possible and for cancer to get the eff out of Estella Zenda’s body and life FOREVER.
ALSO READ: I Made My Mother Laugh
That’s it for me this week. What are you wishing for?