Oh my gatos, people! I’m leavin’ on a jet plane tomorrow and have so many little things to get done, but it wouldn’t be Wednesday without makin’ some wishes. Let’s make some wishes on the go!
Here’s what I’m wishing for this week…
Wishes for myself:
- Like I said, I’m leaving on a jet plane. I’m headed to the #WeAllGrow Summit in Long Beach, CA. This is the one conference that I really try and go to every year because I adore it and love being surrounded by all the beautiful souls that attend. Keep me safe the entire trip and return me back to my family filled with inspiration and joy.
- Keep my family safe while I’m gone and make them miss me so much that when I come back I’m showered in bucketloads of love.
Wishes for others:
- My buddy Deborah is packing too. Her dad is out of rehab and back home. May she have a safe trip there and back. Help her savor every second that she gets to spend with her father.
- Taty is a superstar, that’s a given. What would be super dope is if you made her superstardom known far and wide.
- Emily is wishing for new leadership and so am I. Please help us find a captain that can navigate us out of the turbulent waters we’ve been in and lead us in a direction that benefits all. Capsizing is not an option.
- Doreen is wishing me a safe trip and I’m wishing her energy, joy and creativity.
- Leslie is open to financial and job security. Send her the means to get to that end.
- Mari will be in Long Beach along with me and so many fantabulous people. She wants everyone who is attending the #WeAllGrow Summit “this weekend [to] walk away inspired and motivated and with many lessons learned and abundant energy to find continued success in their professional journey in the digital world and beyond!!”
- Elizabeth is starting a new job and wants a great beginning. She is also one of the phenomenal women attending the #WeAllGrow Summit and wants to be a catalyst for kickassery to all the women who hear her story.
- Universe, Ian’s students need you to guide them toward healthy ways in which to process trauma. I might need a bit of that as well, please.
- Tracey Ann wishes that I was packing to go see her and bringing chocolate as well as 6 million dollars. I love that she is so specific about how many millions she would like me to bring. I say shower us both with tons of money so that we can buy that chocolate and visit each other whenever we please.
- Help Monica’s husband find a job and in the meantime keep him motivated. He is more than one circumstance of his life, but sometimes all it takes is one circumstance to make you doubt yourself. Vanquish doubt, send confidence and opportunity, please.
- Universe, you have been good to Martha (thank you because she’s had a whole lot of change going on). She got the house and the move is coming. Help her on the job front. She is open to transferring or getting a whole new gig.
- Mar is putting in a request for love, peace and compassion. Yes to all of it.
- Sandy (Lynda) is sending me wishes for a safe trip. She also requests blessings for her family in the areas of health and work. Grant her the gift of being a blessing to others through her blogging, her work as a teacher’s assistant, her new position as a travel agent and in her life as a whole. Also, may she be able to enjoy some rest and relaxation because she sounds very busy.
That’s it for me this week. What are you wishing for?