Also, you can wish for anything and everything you want as often as you like. It beats worrying, which is really just praying for what you don’t want, don’t do that.
Here’s what I’m wishing for this week…
Wishes for myself:
- The school that my daughters’ go to is going through some staffing changes, please help us find spectacular teachers to fill the available spots.
- I’m grateful for all you have sent my way and for all you will be sending in the future. Sometimes you send me things I didn’t even know to wish for and that’s pretty awesome.
- I have a friend who is concerned about her health. Please help her find an excellent doctor, who will care for her and help her find out what is going on. Keep her healthy for me, will you?
- Also, gentle reminder that I still want those shoes that I told you about last week.
- Oh, oh, oh! I almost forgot! It’s my birthday on Saturday. Bring on the love, happiness and cake!
Wishes for others:
- Please help Deborah’s extended family become more enlightened and educated about her chronic illness. They do not seem to realize that taking care of her health is a full-time job. Also, give her the continued strength to stand up for herself and be her own greatest advocate. Don’t let her feel guilty for doing what she absolutely needs to be doing: taking care of herself before anyone else.
- Carolyn wants a certain someone to be impeached. She is certainly not alone.
- Taca got her last wish and she’s like “woo to the hoo!” She’s grateful and wants you to grant some wishes to others.
- Wait, what?! Robin was going to wish for her “daughter to receive some much-wished-for but extremely unlikely news.” But then you did your magic before Robin even got around to sharing her wish so now she’s wishing for everyone else’s wishes to come true. Abundance begets abundance. Keep it coming!
- Donna is onboard with the previously mentioned impeachment wish.
That’s it for me this week. What are you wishing for.