I absolutely believe that the antidote to despair is action, but you know what else I like to do to fend off despair? Curse! So excuse me because I’m about to curse in Spanish and English for a second. Cover your eyes, if you don’t want to read it.
Ch!ngada madre, Universe! Can we stop with all the calamity, disaster and utter horrendousness in the world? F@ck that mierda, course correct and make it right. Tune out the motherf@ckers that are channeling nonsense your way and listen to those of us who want good things to happen.
I know you hear me, Universe. I know you are abundant. Make these wishes come true.
Here’s what I’m wishing for this week…
Wishes for myself:
- Teach us all to respect this mighty planet of ours and treat it lovingly.
- Let this mighty planet of ours stop with the natural disasters.
- Help the people of Florida, Texas, Puerto Rico, Mexico, New Zealand or any other part of the world who have been affected by earthquakes or hurricanes.
- Let us learn from these tragedies so that we are better prepared to save lives in the future.
- Let us not despair, but instead repair.
ALSO READ: Expect Miracles, Ask for Them Even
Wishes for others:
- Paty doesn’t even know where to start, but after mulling it over a bit she would like a clear mind to make decisions as well as fortitude and money to turn those decisions into reality and a big heart (you already have that, Paty) to send good vibes to the people that need them most.
- Laura is feeling selfish for wanting good news from the doctor what with all the things going on in the world. Please, send my friend good medical news. Also remind her that when she is at her best in every which way (health included) she is better able to serve the greater good and that is not selfish.
- Maybelline is wishing for the recovery of people in Mexico after all the devastation they have faced. She requests peace for them, especially for those who have lost loved ones.
- Audrey wants all the people who have been affected by disasters to get the help they need. She would also like 45 to shut his pie hole about anything and everything.
- Carolyn asks for help for Mexico and Puerto Rico.
- Ruby asks that California gets spared from any big earthquakes.
- Todd would like an end to world drama, the exit of 45 and for “Will and Grace” to go on for 10 more seasons once it restarts at the end of the month.
- Jeannette would like “no more natural disasters.”
- Axel and Jess are flying to Sacramento tomorrow. Make their trip so smooth and uneventful that they fall asleep on the plane.
- Eileen also wants natural disasters to stop in addition to strength and love for all those affected by hurricanes and the people of Mexico. A sprinkling of prayers and positivity for everyone, please.
- Sheryl’s heart and prayers go out to all the people who have been affected by the destruction wrought be these recent storms and earthquakes.
- Lendy wants Mother Earth to settle down and bring us all some much needed peace.
- Mari directs your attention, affection and abundance to Mexico, Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic, Universe.
- Sonia’s grandson is in need of total recuperation. Help him.
- Laurita is “praying and wishing for guidance for those who must undergo the intense Hurricane María recovery in Puerto Rico.”
- Send Amber’s family peace. They have been living through some health-related drama and would like the channel changed to maybe a more sitcom sort of situation, please. She also requests peace for anyone who is being challenged by distance when it comes to family that is too far to reach. And as always, throw in abundance, love, job opps, time with friends and laughter.
That’s it for me this week. What are you wishing for?