Wow! Can those of us who are still standing please take a moment to be grateful? This world, this life, has been challenging us all as a whole. Admittedly, some are being challenged far worse than others, but DAYUM all the way around! Let’s take a deep breath, collect ourselves and then take a moment to put into words what it is that we want so we can manifest our desires. You listening, Universe? Just kidding, I know you are and that’s why I expect miracles.
Here’s what I’m wishing for this week…
Wishes for myself:
- Please help the people of Florida, Texas and Mexico–who have suffered so much at the hands of nature–not just survive, but find a way to thrive. Keep those who have lost homes, pets and loved ones from despair.
- Someone I care about very deeply needs to find a job that is worthy of her in every which way. Let her find something that helps her grow, is rewarding and pays all the bills and then some, please.
Wishes for others:
- Cindy continues to wish for the well-being of a friend going through marital difficulties.
- Todd wants all the pets who have been left homeless from hurricanes and earthquakes to find new loving forever homes.
- Yoly would like for friends that are looking for employment to get spectacular job offerings that are in keeping with their talents and provide them with the funds they need.
- Kristina wants to start feeling like herself again. Not to be confused with feeling herself again. I’m sure she’s got that all taken care of.
- Chuck was wishing for the return of her husband’s 92-year-old grandmother because she was missing for a bit. She has been found. WOOT!
- Lorraine wants to recover her strength and positivity as a mom. Send her peace, love and patience for herself and her children.
- Traci is waiting on some money. Make it rain dollah, dollah bills!
- Jessa and her man love are getting away for the weekend to celebrate their anniversary. Her two boys will be cared for by Auntie Z and she is both thrilled and a wreck about it. She hopes it will all go well. ‘Mkay, I love you Jessa, but pull yourself together woman! Everything WILL go well. Go have fun! Don’t you dare waste one precious second on guilt or worry. Don’t do it, that’s an order!
- Mari either wants a piece of mind or peace of mind for herself and anyone else who may need it. I say send both.
- Chantilly is seeking abundance, confidence, dedication and resilience. Uh, just so you know, Chantilly, you are clearly dedicated and resilient. No doubt about it. Confidence and abundance are yours to take.
- Send Amber an epiphany about where she is going and what she should be doing. Also, keep all knives away so that she doesn’t cut anyone while she is waiting for said epiphany.
- Laura has a doctor’s appointment on Tuesday. Please, please, let everything be good. (Laura: please let me know how it goes. I love you.)
- Leslie wants job security. Be the glue, Universe.
That’s it for me this week. What are you wishing for?
This post is part of the Wednesday Wishes series.