I’ve been listening to the audio version of “The Science of Getting Rich” by Wallace D. Wattles and he gives an example about specificity when calling into existence what you want so that the Universe or God or Source Energy or whatever you call the force that makes us all one understands. In other words be specific about your wishes. Be specific about what you want. He says,
If you were going to send a message to a friend, you wouldn’t send a list of the letters in the alphabet and expect him to construct the message for himself, nor would you take words at random from the dictionary. You would send a coherent sentence that meant something to both of you.
WORD! Makes sense, right? That’s why I want to challenge you to get specific when you wish. Don’t wish for happiness, wish for the specific things that make up your happiness. Picture exactly what it is that you want, call it into form instead of wishing for a formless blob of something that the Universe can’t interpret.
BTW, I highly recommend the book in print or audio, it’s cheap AF and honestly you can’t afford NOT to buy it. You can use my affiliate link below to buy it on Amazon or if you really can’t afford to buy it, there is a free e-book version via thesecret.tv.
Now, let’s make some specific wishes.
Here’s what I’m wishing for this week…
Wishes for myself:
- I would like for the traffic on this blog to quadruple. Send me appreciative eyeballs that return time and time again to read what I so lovingly put together, Universe.
- I’m switching to a new internet provider in a couple of weeks and I want it to be lightening fast so I can get more done without having to yell at the other people in the house to “GET OFF THE INTERNET!”
- Hubby and I are sticking to our financial plan and I just want to say thank you. I’m grateful for everything that I have and everything that is coming my way. I truly am.
Wishes for others:
- Mar would like LOVE and JOY in the world. We know it exists and we would like more of it. Let LOVE flow freely and JOY spread like wildfire.
- Carolyn thanks you in advance for good health.
- Paty is wishing for the safe return of her daughter, who has been visiting with her father. As always, Paty embraces her natural-born right to money and lots of it. For anyone who is reading, never doubt that there is enough for all of us and that you are meant to have as much money as you want or need to share your particular gifts with the world.
- Helena is feeling punchy. Boxing gloves are a must in her life so she can delightfully jab and hook into a heavy bag.
- Taca is all “Bye, Felicia” when it comes to this cold that’s taken up residency in her being. Time to move along because Taca ain’t got time for such nonsense.
- Karen is on the lookout for positive new horizons. Get her to tell you exactly what she would like on those horizons, Universe.
- Victoria is ready for a world where humans are nice to each other and use words to communicate and make themselves understood rather than for verbal abuse.
- Theresa is good and isn’t it great that she’s acknowledging that? Send her back the positive energy that she is radiating.
That’s it for me this week. What are you wishing for?