I’m going to give you a peek behind the curtain of my positivity. Let’s just say that things have been not so great with me. I’m stressed and even having moments of desperation. Don’t worry, though. I’m fine and I know I’ll get through this. Still desperate times call for desperate wishes and that’s what I intend to do.
I believe in the abundance of the Universe and its inexhaustability so I ask and I ask for what I want without shame. That’s not to say that I only ask and then sit back and wait. No, of course not. I hustle my hustle to keep things flowing toward me, but asking for what I want helps define what I want and it makes it much easier for the Universe to send it all my way. This works for everyone, not just me.
So how about we make some wishes together?
Here’s what I’m wishing for this week…
Wishes for myself:
- Universe, I’ve been waiting on a check and by waiting I mean waiting and waiting and waiting. Enough already. Get that check to me pronto.
- My mood is in the dumps. Send me laughter, joy and moments of bliss. Also, thank you for the wonderful friends in my life who remind me that even when things are bad, they’re not THAT bad.
ALSO READ: Meet the Unicorn Quesadilla
Wishes for others:
- Connie needs focus. So many things to do that she’s having trouble focusing on any one thing. It’s like walking, Connie, one step at a time.
- Laura needs a home. She needs a place to hang her metaphorical hat.
- Leslie is all raising her hand and enthusiastically saying, “Oh, oh, I need focus too, Universe.” You know what else needs focus in her life? Her laptop. It’s been acting all fussy and stuff. Could you either get it to work the way it should or send the means to get a new one? Thank you.
- Lorraine wants her hubby to feel better through and through. Send him everything he needs to feel not just better, but fantastic.
- Sharice is keepin’ a spot warm for her man, send him back soon. She welcomes success in business as well.
- Laurie lives in the country, which is great, except for when there are issues on the two-lane highway that gets her home. Keep that highway clear and safe for everyone.
- Theresa has been dilly dallying when it comes to getting a certain project started. Give her a swift, but loving kick in the toches to get her going.
- Donna needs a whirlwind of focus and energy to get her unstuck.
- Send Kelly’s mom health and a full and swift recovery. Kelly also wants love and tenderness for our planet.
- Colleen is so over 45 and his GOP cohorts. Help us all, please.
- Réne would like her boat to sail into the life of an enthusiastic buyer.
- Xochitl thinks it’s high time for impeach season.
- Maxine was sick and had to miss an audition, she’d love another chance at it.
- Tracey will take funds in the form of lottery winnings or you name it as long as it is cash money.
- This wish goes out to anyone experiencing an unexpected transition. Send them peace and opportunities, please.
That’s it for me this week. What are you wishing for.
Before you go, please hit one of the share buttons below.