I almost didn’t get around to making Wednesday Wishes this week because the Universe has blessed me with all kinds of wonderfulness that is keeping me busy. My mother and brother are visiting for Christmas and it has been so nice to have them around. I’m laying in bed now counting my blessings and getting some Wednesday Wishes in this week before is stops being Wednesday in my time zone.
Here’ what I’m wishing for this week…
- Money has been flowing into my life in a steady stream lately and I like it very much. Yes, I’ve been working hard to keep the flow going strong, but I am blessed to do what I love so work is fun and rewarding for me. Thank you, Universe and please keep the flow flowing.
- My mother and brother are here and I sometimes have a hard time being gracious to my mother. I seem to turn into a rebellious teen around her and it’s not much fun for anyone. I actually think things have been going well this visit and I just want things to continue being merry. I’m happy to be able to spend the holiday with the people I love most in this world and I want them to feel my love and not my pettiness. What can I say, Universe? Sometimes I’m a brat, but I’m starting to realize that being a brat doesn’t serve me all that well so why bother.
ALSO READ: Worrying is Praying for What You Don’t Want
- My stepdad’s mother passed away. It was expected, but the loss of a loved one is still a loss even when expected. I love my stepfather very much and he’s not the most candid person when it comes to certain feelings. For him I’m wishing that he feels secure knowing that he is an incredible son who stood by his mother until the very end. I’m hoping that he can feel how much we love him and how proud we are of him.
- For Sheryl I am wishing that her insurance company moves through the appeals process pretty darn quickly and approves coverage for medication that she NEEDS. Please help her and so many others in similar situations.
- I have another wish for Sheryl. I want her to embrace her needs and wants and to wish for them without shame or guilt because there is nothing wrong with wanting to take care of yourself in any way shape or form. Being “selfish” when it comes to self care is a service we owe to ourselves and that makes us better people who are able to contribute and give more than if we constantly deny our needs and wants. Sheryl, I want you to read this and instantly make three wishes for yourself. Big, beautiful, bountiful wishes. Do it! Why shouldn’t you be the first person on your wishing list?
What are you wishing for this week? If you tell me in the comments, I will gladly wish along with you because I really do believe the Universe is an abundant place that wants us to have what we desire.